Passed by the Lent Town Board on the 18th day of December 2018.
THE LENT TOWNSHIP BOARD OF SUPERVISORS ORDAINS:
AMENDMENT. Chapter 4, of Lent Township Zoning Ordinance is hereby replaced in its entirety with the following language.
Chapter 4 Subsurface Sewage and Wastewater Treatment
- Adoption by Reference:
- Subject to the amendments set forth in this chapter, Chisago County subsurface sewage treatment system ordinance No. 10-1 as amended, is hereby adopted by reference. A copy of the ordinance shall be kept on file in the Township Offices.
- The following references in Ordinance No. 10-1 are replaced:
- Replace “Chisago County” with Lent Township”.
- Replace “Chisago County Board” with “Lent Township Board”.
- Replace “County attorney” with “Township attorney”.
- In the ordinance the following definitions shall apply:
“Chisago County Director of Environmental Services/Zoning” means the building official of Lent Township and designated agents.
“Township” means Lent Township.
“Shoreland/Floodplain Area” means those areas defined by Township ordinance. (Ord. 2014-01).
Rick Keller, Chairperson
Kelly Wood, Town Clerk
Kelly Wood, Township Clerk