Township staff will continue to work in all facilities to provide essential Township services. You are encouraged to connect with Township Staff through the website at lenttownship.com, by phone at (651) 462-3009, and by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Comp Plan Update
- The April 8th Planning Commission Meeting is Canceled!
- All Public Events at the Hall Have Been Rescheduled or Canceled Until Further Notice
- The Easter Festival is Canceled
- No Broadband or Parks Meetings until further notice
- Census 2020! It is VERY important for everyone to be counted. Find out more at https://census.gov/
- Board of Appeal and Equalization - April 23rd - 6:00 pm
A quorum of Board members is likely at all meetings
- Permits are available online here: https://webapps15.dnr.state.mn.us/burning-permits/
- Permits are available at no charge at the Hall - call ahead or email
- If your area is marked Restricted - Variance Permits Only Please Call or Email Lisa Mueller at email@example.com or (763)284-7206
About Lent Township
Lent Township is a small, independent community nestled along the western edge of Chisago County, in east central Minnesota. Lent Township prides itself on maintaining its rural character while planning for quality development, making it a truly desirable place to live, play, work, and raise a family. In 2008, the words “Community Comes Naturally” were chosen as the most appropriate description of Lent Township’s most valued assets – the local resident’s caring attitude and the abundant natural resources that make our community stand out.